KN95 Mask | FDA Certified | CE Certified
The KN95 mask filters 95% of particulates with highly efficient filtration of harmful viruses, haze, dust, and pollen protection.
- Materials: PP non-woven, melt blown, soft cotton
- FDA Approved (comply with national standard GB2626-2006 KN95)
- Filtration Level: 95%
- Fluid Resistance is at 85L/min
- Level 1 ASTM Level
- Test Report Numbers: SCC(20)-60060S-PPE
Filtering respirators masks (FFR) are subject to various regulatory standards around the world (see examples below) and provide a much higher level of protection with face form fitting and greater pressure drop. To claim compliance with the particular standard as listed below, these respirators must meet or exceed required physical properties and performance characteristics, which can vary according to the regulatory bodies of different countries.
- N95 mask (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
- KN95 mask (China GB2626-2006)
- FFP2 mask (Europe EN 149-2001)
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the N95 mask, KN95 mask and FFP2 mask for use in high risk situations, especially by medical personnel during pandemics. They are not exactly the same, but they are expected to function very similarly to one another.
*Time Use Limitation – If respirator mask becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator mask.
Browse additional PPE Gear.