Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the $10-for-$20 Premium Sample Program?
- Most glass items and other premium products are available to sample under our $10-for-$20 Premium Sample Program. Here's how it works:
- Note down the name of each badass product for which you want to see a sample, then email us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We charge you a small, refundable $10 fee to ship you a sample of the product (please note that the $10 fee applies to each sample requested)
- When your sample or samples arrive, you will also receive a $20 coupon code to use on your next purchase of that sample product (each sample comes with its own $20 coupon)
- The coupon must be used within 14 days of the sample ship date and purchase a minimum of $100 on the sample product (but only pay $80 for it!)
What is the FREE Sample Program?
- We offer FREE samples on many of the most popular packaging products, such as Pop Tops, Barrier Bags, Joint and Blunt Tubes, Polystyrene and Silicone Concentrate Containers, Prescription Bags, and many more! To request a FREE sample pack, send us an email at email@example.com.
Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- We do! Please click here to sign up for a Wholesale Membership account. Please note that you must submit a copy of your resale certificate (or other state-issued authorization to not pay sales tax on items purchased for resale) as part of the application. Once we receive all of the application materials, we will review and be in touch with you to confirm your wholesale account.
Do you offer custom branded packaging?
What about branding and/or design services?
What is your shipping policy?
- We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the lower 48 states on qualifying products totaling over $250 (excluding sales tax) per order. Most products available on the site are eligible, but currently glass jars and other fragile products are not eligible for free shipping. Please note that if your order contains both eligible and ineligible products and qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING, you will only be charged shipping for the ineligible products.
- Currently, we offer various shipping options from FedEx and USPS. We pass along our account rates to you, the customer, and do not upcharge on shipping.
- Our CUTOFF TIME FOR SAME DAY SHIPPING is 3pm Pacific (business days only, excluding weekends). If you place an order during regular business hours but after the same day shipping cutoff, you may request same day shipping by immediately following up your online order with a phone call to (877) 420-5636 (sorry, emails do not suffice). Depending on what time we receive your call, we are able to fulfill such requests in most instances.
Do you offer local delivery?
- We offer FREE LOCAL DELIVERY to most locations in Southern California (mainly Los Angeles County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire) on qualifying products totaling over $200 (excluding sales tax) per order. Most products available on the site are eligible, but currently glass jars and other fragile products are not eligible for free delivery. Please note that if your order contains both eligible and ineligible products and qualifies for FREE LOCAL DELIVERY, you will only be charged shipping for the ineligible products.
- Orders that do not qualify for free local delivery can still select this fast and easy shipping option for a flat rate of $25.
- Our current delivery schedule:
|Area||Delivery Days||Same Day Delivery|
|Orange County||Weekdays||Place order by 3 pm to qualify.|
|Los Angeles||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||Place order by 11 am to qualify.|
|Inland Empire||Tuesday, Thursday||Place order by 11 am to qualify.|
Do you offer local pickup or will-call?
- Customers local to our Orange County / LA facility are always welcome to pickup or will-call orders. Orders are typically ready for pickup within one (1) hour after submission, however, we strongly suggest giving us a call at (877) 420-5636 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your order is ready first!
- Will call out of our San Diego and Denver facilities is by appointment only.
Do you ship to any other countries except the United States?
- Currently, we are also shipping to Canada. Canadian customers please note: we offer FedEx and USPS shipping options for orders to Canada. Due to technical limitations of the USPS API, if you do not see a USPS shipping option (some sort of Priority Mail service) at checkout, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (877) 420-5636 and we will be happy to help provide an accurate USPS shipping quote.
- Customers that are not located in either the United States or Canada do not despair! Go ahead and put together your desired cart and then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your desired items (or a screenshot). If we are able to ship to your location, we will email you shipping options by the next business day (Pacific time), but we will be in touch with you one way or the other.
Do you offer discrete shipping?
- We can pack your order in a plain box or envelope. Please select this option at checkout. There is a $5 charge for discreet shipping.
Do you accept returns?
- Yes, we offer a 7-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
- We take pride in our customer service and product quality. We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase, but if you are not 100% satisfied, we will gladly refund your purchase, no questions asked. All returns must be submitted to us within 7 days of receiving your purchase, as evidenced by delivery information provided by FedEx and/or USPS, or by the date of purchase for Will-Call and Local Delivery orders. Product(s) must be in unopened and new condition to be eligible for return. Please allow up to 10 business days after we have received the product back into inventory for your refund to post to your account.
- Please call customer service at (877) 420-5636 or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you in remedying the issue.
- We do not take any responsibility for undelivered returns or goods damaged during return shipping, so please use tracking and insurance for all return shipments. All refunds will be issued to the same form of payment used at the time of purchase.